The Tech4o Discover GPS watch is an ideal companion for outdoor training. The watch comes with a heart rate monitor strap and fits great on small through large wrists without hanging over or looking absolutely huge. The face is clear and legible under any conditions with a powerful electroluminescent backlight.
- GPS-based exercise mode (speed, distance, calories, pace, altitude, heading, and many more)
- Automatic data-log with 120 log memory
- Heart rate monitor with 3 default zones and 1 user settable zone
- Coded 2.4Ghz heart rate monitor prevents interference with others
- 99 lap chronograph
- Smart lap function auto maps your route
- Waypoint navigation - create up to 10 paths with 99 waypoints each
- Digital compass with 1 degree resolution, north indicator, and declination setting
- Dual time/day/date
- 5 daily alarms
- Countdown timer
- Rechargeable battery (charges when you connect to computer)
- Watch features and workout profiles can be set and customized on the computer for running, cycling, hiking, sailing, and 100% custom.
- PC software graphs speed, distance, elevation, heart rate and will sync with Google Earth.
- Software supports multiple users on the same computer.
- Quickly view Daily, weakly, monthly, and yearly summary reports of training information.
- EL backlight
- Scratch resistant mineral glass crystal
- Heart-rate monitor strap, PC link USB cable, and PC software included
- Water resistance 30M.
What is normal life for this battery?
Asked on 11/30/2011 by Rayman from Ohio
The normal battery life is not stated. Please contact Johnson Outdoors at 800-572-8822.
Answered on 12/1/2011 by Bob from Campmor
will it down load to a Mac book pro? any plans to do so in the future?
Asked on 10/31/2011 by Bill from Poway, CA
According to our Watch Dept., The Tech40 Discover GPS Heart Rate Watch will not download to a Mac computer.
Answered on 11/3/2011 by Bob from Campmor
Does this watch provide real-time speed and pace measurements using strictly GPS or is it calculated based on arm movements like on other running watches?
Asked on 8/25/2011 by Anonymous
Answered on 8/26/2011 by Steve from Campmor