The Sawyer Personal Water Bottle Filter offers the highest level of filtration available, and the quality and assurance you can expect from Sawyer. The Hollow Fiber Membrane filter effectively removes bacteria such as Salmonella, Cholera and E Coli, as well as protozoa such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium, without adding harmful chemicals to the water.
- Sawyer water filters exceed EPA recommendations for removal rates.
- 0.1 micron hollow membrane filter has a removal rate of 7 log (99.99999 %) of all bacteria and 6 log (99.99999%) of all protozoa.
- Just fill the bottle with water and drink from the bottle.
- No pumping, no chemicals, no waiting, no worries.
- Includes 34 oz. durable water bottle and cap and 0.1 micron absolute hollow fiber membrane filter, 2 replacement drinking straws, cleaning syringe, cleaning and maintenance instructions.
- Weight 7.5 oz.
- Size: 11" x 3".
Will the cap/filter assembly fit on a Nalgene wide-mouth bottle?
Asked on 7/17/2012 by LittleElf
The Sawyer Personal Water Bottle Filter seems to fit, however we were not able to see if there was any leakage.
Answered on 7/25/2012 by Steve from Campmor
Does a filter have to be replaced after a certain amount of use?
Asked on 3/14/2012 by Nahanni David from Massachusetts
1,000,000 gallon guarantee from Sawyer.
Answered on 3/16/2012 by Steve from Campmor
Are the plastic parts and bottle BPA free?
Asked on 2/11/2012 by Anonymous
It's not indicated with the literature whether the plastic parts and bottle are BPA free. Please contact Sawyer at 800-356-7811 for information.
Answered on 2/16/2012 by Bob from Campmor
The Sawyer website states that the bottle is "BPA Free".
Answered on 3/7/2012 by Diogenes from New England
Does it count how many times it has been filled?
Asked on 12/21/2011 by Anonymous
The Sawyer Personal Water Bottle Filter does not count bottle fills.
Answered on 12/23/2011 by Steve from Campmor