The Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Rain Pants do exactly what pared-down rainwear should do: They keep you dry through steady showers or boomer thunderstorms. These H2No Performance Standard rain pants are made from 2.5-layer nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a simple, pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and three zippered pockets. The zippered lower legs have adjustable, hook-and-loop cuffs, and the pants stuff into the left handwarmer pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop).
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and zippered right rear pocket, all with Deluge® DWR-treated zippers, storm flaps and mesh pocket bags.
- Articulated knees.
- Adjustable, self-fabric, hook-and-loop closure at ankle, with Deluge DWR-treated zipper and storm flap on lower leg.
- Pants stow in self-stuff left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop.
- Regular fit.
- Avg. weight: 9.2 oz.