Now you can get the lightest, most compact solution to keep your electronics charged anywhere, any time with the FlameStower. This portable, affordable charger efficiently captures excess heat from cooking or campfires to charge your USB-powered devices: cell phones, GPS, and more. Its design allows for easy setup, charging, and storing, making FlameStower your affordable, go to device. It's designed to work with any open flame: cooking stoves, camp fires, emergency candles, anything! Once the blade is in a fire, the thermal energy is transferred to the Thermoelectric Generator (TEG). The opposite surface of the TEG is in contact with the water reservoir ? hot side gets hot, cold side stays relatively cool, and the temperature difference generates electricity. Not just for camping, FlameStower is the practical solution for storms and power outages. It is a necessary addition to any modern survival kit to keep you and your family in touch.
- Built to work under any condition- morning, noon, or night, ready to go on your schedule
- Light-weight and compact, less than half the weight of most chargers
- Designed to work with any open flame: cooking stoves, camp fires, emergency candles, anything!
- Charges cell and satellite phones, handheld GPS units, AA and AAA batteries, headlamps, digital cameras, etc.
- Generates the same energy as a USB port on your laptop computers, or half the power of phone charger in a wall outlet
- For every minute of charge time you should get about two minutes of talk time
- Rated Voltage: 5 V
- Average Power: 2.5 W
- Maximum Power 3 W
- Size: (collapsed) 7.75" x 2.25" x 1"
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Easily Adjustable
- Car Camping
- Charging Wstoves
- Use With Camp Stoves
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: