The Doderman key cable lock is light weight and easy to carry. The coil cable locks offer bike riders fast and convenient security for medium to low risk situations. Heavy-duty steel cables are permanently forged to lock heads for added security, cables are vinyl coated to protect paint and finishes.
- Key locks feature X2PP Double Bolt lock heads for ultimate pull resistance.
- Heavy-duty steel cables are self-coiling for convenience.
- Lock heads are permanently forged to cable ends.
- Attached Velcro straps contain unruly coils during transport.
- Includes All-Tube Twist Lock mounting bracket.
- New Double Rubber Coated lock head covers protect paint and finishes
length & guage of the cable?
Asked on 11/26/2012 by John from Diamond Bar, CA
Don't trust your bike to any cable lock, they can be cut real easy. Get a U-lock to use also, use both, the cable for the wheels.. If you don't then kiss your bike goodbye.
Answered on 11/6/2013 by Keithmj from Florida
The OnGuard Doberman Key Cable Lock is 6 foot long and 12 mm cable.
Answered on 11/30/2012 by Steve from Campmor