As reliable as a rock-solid climbing partner, the high-loft Patagonia Men's Micro Puff Insulated Jacket warms in all conditions, never argues for leads and always lets you have the last of the ramen. Its tough, windproof polyester shell has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and houses 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport, a compressible, warm-when-wet synthetic insulation that allows for a cleaner front devoid of cold spots, yet won't clump, separate or drift. The shell and lining are made of 100% recycled polyester. Other features: articulated elbows, gasket cuffs, a full-length zip (backed by a wind flap) with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, zippered handwarmer pockets, one interior zippered security pocket, a drawcord hem and stuff sack.
- Outer shell constructed of 1.7-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop fabric
- 100% polyester mini-ripstop lining
- 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport insulation provides warmth when wet and dries fast
- Lightweight, windproof recycled polyester shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated elbows and Gasket Dry Cuff for enhanced protection
- Full-length front zipper is backed with a low bulk wind flap
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers and one internal storage pocket
- Drawcord hem
- Stuff sack included
- Regular fit
- Avg. weight: 16.4 oz.
Is this jacket breathable?
Asked on 2/6/2013 by Bob
The Patagonia Men's Micro Puff Insulated Jacket is made of windproof breathable nylon treated with a DWR water repellant.
Answered on 2/7/2013 by Steve from Campmor