A superior insulator, the SmartWool Women's NTS Midweight Merino Wool Bottoms are an ideal baselayer choice for those blustery cold days of winter when the temps drop well into the single digits, or as a stand-alone piece for cool weather training. The natural rise waist and flatlock seam construction of these bottoms help eliminate chafing, while offering a flattering feminine fit. Since it's 100% Smartwool interlock knit, you can rest assured it's totally itch-free, offers the ultimate in breathability, odor protection and it's totally machine washable and dryable.
- Constructed of 100% merino wool fabric.
- Interlock knit; UPF 50+.
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates chafing.
- Wide, self fabric covered elastic waistband for comfort and a flattering fit.
- Heat transfer logo at left hip.
- Form fit - natural rise.
- Avg. weight: 6.7 oz.
- Avg. inseam: 30 in.
What is the difference between Smartwool NTS mid weight 250 merino wool bottoms and Smartwool NTS mid weight bottom underwear pants?
Asked on 12/10/2012 by missy
There is no difference. The mid weight is a 250 gram merino wool.
Answered on 12/13/2012 by Steve from Campmor
Are these merino wool bottoms the 250 weight wool?
Asked on 12/2/2012 by Always cold from Grants Pass, Oregon
The SmartWool Women's NTS Midweight Merino Wool Bottoms are made with the 250 Gram Merino wool.
Answered on 12/5/2012 by Steve from Campmor
I'm comparing items 91991 and 91556. Are both made of Merino wool? Is 91991 all wool? Is it Merino wool?
Asked on 11/26/2012 by Kathy from St. Louis, MO
- The Women's Smartwool NTS Midweight Merino Wool Bottoms ( # 91556 ) are constructed of 100% merino wool fabric
- The Smartwool NTS Midweight Bottom Underwear Pants ( # 91991 ) are constructed of 100% Smartwool interlock knit, which is a superfine merino wool.
Answered on 11/29/2012 by Anonymous
What is the difference between item number 91556 and 91991?
Asked on 9/12/2012 by Christy from Northport, WA
91991 is a 2011 model year and 91556 is a model year 2012.
Answered on 9/12/2012 by Steve from Campmor