The SmartWool Men's SportKnit Half Zip Merino Wool Sweater is designed to feel good on the mountain, but stylish enough to wear to apres-ski. SmartWool takes the warmth and comfort of merino wool, with a natural hint of stretch to create a sweater that flatters a variety of body types, excels on and off the mountain, and retains its shape, wear after wear.
- Constructed of 100% merino wool fabric.
- Jersey knit body and sleeves with ribbed collar, cuff, and bottom opening.
- Contrast color tipping at cuff.
- Stripe detail at bottom opening and inside collar.
- Stand-up mock turtleneck collar for protection.
- 9 in. zipper for maximum ventilation.
- Logo woven label stitched at left bottom opening.
- Body enhancing fit and design lines.
- Semi-form fit.
- Avg. weight: 11.25 oz.
What size should I get for my husband? 6 ft, 185 pounds, not very wide shoulder(average), some tummy, 41 in at chest. Don't want the sweater to be too close fit but not baggy either. Thanks!
Asked on 7/22/2013 by worldcatlover from United States
We would suggest a size large for your husband. The chest would not be so loose since a large chest measurement is 42-45".
Answered on 7/23/2013 by Matt from Campmor