Stay warm as you navigate powdery drifts. The Patagonia Women's Downtown Loft Down Jacket has 800-fill goose-down insulation that keeps you warm, while the satin polyester shell is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block out wind and moisture. With elegant contoured quilting and an articulated hood that stealthily stows into a shawl collar. The 2-way zipper has a wind flap and the zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets and interior chest pocket stash must-haves.
- Constructed of 100% polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down insulation
- Satin polyester shell with elegant contoured quilting
- Articulated hood stealthily stows into a shawl collar
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap
- On-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets; interior zippered chest pocket
- Hip length
- Slim fit
- Avg. weight: 25.2 oz.
What percent is it down to feathers?
Asked on 2/7/2013 by Anna
The Patagonia Downtown Loft Down Jacket has a 25% down to feather ratio.
Answered on 2/8/2013 by Anonymous