The women's Lakota 60 is a true reflection of Kelty's quality and experience that provides custom fit, advanced design and tough materials to haul enough gear for a week-plus on the trail. A large main compartment, front panel access, and a separate sleeping bag compartment add to the convenience and make items easy to find. The suspension system provides a custom fit for outstanding comfort and stable support.
- Top loading
- Sleeping bag compartment
- Side access to pack
- Hydration compatible
- Lower compression and pad straps
- Pack cover included
- Ice axe loop
- Hip belt pocket
- Large front pocket with organization
- Lightbeam single aluminum stay
- Dynamic Air flow Back Panel
- AirMesh shoulder straps ,waist belt, and lumbar strap
- Dual density foam waistbelt
- Hipbelt stabilizer straps
- Scherer cinch
- Padded shoulder straps
- Load lifter stabilizer straps
- Sternum strap
- Torso Length: 14.5"-18.5"
- Number of pockets: 2
- Material: 420 D polyester ball shadow / reinforcement 450 d polyester oxford
- Size: n/a
- Weight: 3 lb 8 oz
- Capacity: 3700 cu in
It says there is a pack cover included. Is that the same as a rain cover?
Asked on 4/25/2013 by Robin from Auburn, Al
Yes, the pack cover that is included with the Kelty Lakota would be a rain cover.
Answered on 4/25/2013 by Matt from Campmor
|| 3 lb 8 oz
|| 3700 cu in
|| 420 D polyester ball shadow / reinforcement 450 d polyester oxford
|Number of Pockets