The women's Lakota 80 is a true reflection of Kelty's quality and experience that provides custom fit and advanced design in a tough pack made to haul enough gear for a week-plus on the trail. A large main compartment, front panel access, and a separate sleeping bag compartment add to the convenience and make items easy to find. The suspension system provides a custom fit for outstanding comfort and stable support.
- Top loading
- Sleeping bag compartment
- Side access to pack
- Hydration compatible
- Lower compression and pad straps
- Pack cover included
- Ice axe loop
- Hip belt pocket
- Large front pocket with organization
- Lightbeam single aluminum stay
- Dynamic Air flow Back Panel
- AirMesh shoulder straps, waist belt, and lumbar strap
- Dual density foam waistbelt
- Hipbelt stabilizer straps
- Scherer cinch
- Padded shoulder straps
- Load lifter stabilizer straps
- Sternum strap
- Torso Length: 14.5"-18.5"
- Number of pockets: 2
- Material: 420 D polyester ball shadow / reinforcement 450 d polyester oxford
- Size: n/a
- Weight: 3 lb 14 oz
- Capacity: 4800 cu in
What are the height, width, and depth dimensions, of this back pack.
Asked on 6/23/2014 by Larry
The external dimensions of the Lakota 80 is: 27" L x 14" W x 12" D.
Answered on 6/25/2014 by Steve from Campmor
Is there an outside pocket for water bottle?
Asked on 11/29/2013 by Claire
The Kelty Lakota 80 comes with a mesh pocket on the side for a water bottle.
Answered on 11/29/2013 by Matt from Campmor
What's the smallest size the hipbelt can cinch down to?
Asked on 3/12/2013 by slokies
I can't give an exact measure of the hipbelt but I can say that this can be adjusted to fit extremely petit women down to a size 00.
Answered on 3/13/2013 by Betty
|| 3 lb 14 oz
|| 4800 cu in
|| 420 D polyester ball shadow / reinforcement 450 d polyester oxford
|| 14.5" x-18.5"
|Number of Pockets