Kelty keeps up the tradition with the Junction 2.0 Child Carrier providing safety, comfort, and ease for parent and child. All Kelty Kids Carriers are JPMA certified which means that this product has met the highest level of performance and safety standards established by the ASTM. A five point adjustable harness and a quick and easy torso adjustment system make for a perfect fit on both men and women and assures a more comfortable carry. The versatile Junction is ideal for town or trail and the strong internal frame transfers child and cargo weight effectively to your hips for all day comfort while hiking. It features padded shoulder straps, a padded waistbelt and a padded aluminum V-bar structure that prohibits the cockpit from collapsing, creating a safer environment for your child. The adjustable seat custom fit leg straps allow for your child's growth. Kelty makes life easier with 1300 cu in. of storage space , a front storage pocket and an organizer pocket and a water bottle pocket as well.
- Safety Features:
- Five-point, adjustable child's harness
- Carrier Features:
- Padded adjustable-height child's seat
- Toy loops
- Carry/lift handles
- Removable, washable chin-pad
- Organizer pocket
- 40-pound weight limit
- Front storage pocket
- Foot-stabilizer for safe loading
- Hipbelt water bottle pocket
- Suspension Features:
- Sliding waistbelt torso-length adjustment
- Two-layer, padded and contoured waistbelt
- Padded backpanel
- Waistbelt storage pockets
- Load-lifter straps
- Sternum strap
- Maximum Weight Load: 40 lbs
- Torso Fit Length: 15 - 18"
- Suspension: Adjustable
- Material: 420D Polyester Ball Shadow / 420D Polyester Oxford
- Size: L 12" x W 12" x H 21"
- Weight: 4 lb 13 oz
Can the carrier stand up by itself with the child sitting in it?
Asked on 9/17/2013 by William from United States
Answered on 7/22/2014 by amy from alaska
Since this carrier does not have a kickstand, there is a chance this would tip over depending on how much weight is in the carrier.
Answered on 9/20/2013 by Matt from Campmor