Kelty's streamlined Tour 1.0 Child Carrier provides safety, comfort and ease when trekking around trail or town. The Tour 1.0 contains a new child leg-secure system that ensures easy access in and out of the child harness and the patented Auto-Deploy Kickstand provides a safe platform for loading and unloading your child. The padded aluminum V-bar structure prohibits the cockpit from collapsing, creating a safer environment for your child and the adjustable seat custom fit leg straps allow for your child's growth. Quick and easy torso adjustments make for a perfect fit on both men and women. All Kelty Kids Carriers are JPMA certified which means that this product has met the highest level of performance and safety standards established by the ASTM.
- Auto-deploy kickstand
- Five-point, adjustable child's harness
- No-pinch hinges
- Carrier Features:
- Padded adjustable-height child's seat
- Toy loops
- Carry/lift handles
- 50-pound weight limit
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Front storage pocket
- Suspension Features:
- One-layer, curved waistbelt
- Curved, padded shoulder straps
- Sternum strap
- Maximum Weight Load: 50 lbs
- Torso Fit Length: 15 - 18"
- Suspension: Adjustable
- Material: 420D Polyester Ball Shadow / 420D Polyester Oxford
- Size: L 19" x W 15" x H 30"
- Weight: 4 lb 13 oz
- Storage capacity: 800 cu in.
does the backpack part come off. I am looking for a very simple version of a backpack baby carrrier
Asked on 4/17/2012 by Anonymous
No, the backpack part does not come off.
Answered on 4/18/2012 by Anonymous