CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
Lighten up your campsite with Kelty's new sleek and innovative Lumatwist Lantern. It's built with innovative features such as 360 degree pivoting panels to get the light direction and intensity you're looking for. Perfect for all-around camp or around the house, you'll never be disappointed as it lasts up to 42 hours and outputs 140 lumens when on high. Let the nighttime activities begin!
- Durable weather resistant casing packs up easily and is water resistant.
- 26 5mm Nichia LEDs
- 2 Direct Pivot LED pannels fold out & rotate 360 degrees
- Anodized Aluminum handle and accents
- 2.6 Watts
- 3-step Switch: Two panels / one panel / off
- ABS plastic body
- Batteries: 4 D, not included
- Maximum Lumen Output : 140
- Minimum Lumen Output: 80
- Burn Time (HIGH): 42 hours
- Burn Time (LOW): 105 hours
- Size: H 6" x W 4" x D 4"
- Weight: 20.8 oz. (w/o batteries)
Have had a coleman dual fuel for years and am hesitant to buy a battery operated lantern. Was given an battery lantern used previously and the even with fresh batteries it would not operate. You can get mantels and/or fuel at almost any hardware store but what happens when one of the lamp units is all done? Any help would be appreciated.
Asked on 6/18/2012 by Anonymous
Points well taken. The higher and specialized the technology the harder the repair. The only thing to say about this is that it does not give of CO so it can be used in an enclosed space with out threat of asphyxiation.
Answered on 6/19/2012 by Steve from Campmor