The Highgear Smartlite Lantern is a portable powerhouse capable of throwing a lot of light. This lantern has a 95lumen output, which is great for picnic tables, tents, cars, or anywhere you need more light. The rechargeable battery recharges by USB - Just plug it into your computer! It also has a backup crank, just in case.
- 95 lumens output
- High and low light output
- Recharges by USB
- Battery life: 4hours (high) 10hours (low)
- Backup power (crank) 3min of crank time gets 6min on high 10min on low
- Reversible globe - optimizes light for hanging in a tent
- Anti-glare frosted globe
- Built in reflector for enhanced lighting
- Collapsible handle and rubberized body for easy grip
- Weight: 7oz
what are the dimensions?
Asked on 5/3/2013 by Joe
This lantern is 6.25" high x 3.5" wide.
Answered on 5/7/2013 by Matt from Campmor
What type of rechargable batteries are in this unit? Lithium Ion? Ni-Mh? Other?
Asked on 12/14/2011 by Anonymous
The batteries are lithium.
Answered on 12/21/2011 by Anonymous