The Evolv Geshido SC is a high performance shoe that's great for just about anything - sport, trad, bouldering, you name it. The strap closure system is very secure and easy to use even when your pumped. A down cambered last and low profile "love bump" provide outstanding edging ability. The low volume forefoot promotes jamming in tight cracks.
- Middle strap draws the arch of the shoe into your foot for a very secure fit.
- Leather upper molds to the foot and toe area.
- Low profile "love bump" midsole reduces dead space under the toes and disperses energy to the edges of the shoe for edging power and control.
- Low profile forefoot fits in tight cracks.
- Profile: asymmetric down cambered (MK-1 last)
- Upper: Leather forefoot and synthetic heel
- Lining: Microfiber forefoot, leather foot bed, cotton heel
- Closure system: 3 straps
- Midsole: PX-P 1mm half length concave midsole
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX High friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thick front toe area)
- Weight: 9.8oz (one shoe, size 9)
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: