Glare is reflected light that travels on a horizontal plane. Virtually any surface can be a source of glare, including water, sand, pavement, ice and snow. The lenses in the Native Vigor Polarized Sunglasses incorporate a polarized filter, which absorbs the horizontal light, thus eliminating the glare. A set of Sport-Flex lenses, for low light conditions, is included.
- Fits large faces.
- Interchangeable lens system.
- Polarized lenses eliminate glare.
- Crystal carbonate lenses are impact resistant and block 100% harmful UV (ABC).
- Rhyno-Tuff® air frames weigh less than 1 oz.
- Venting above lenses to prevent fogging.
- Cushinol nose pads for a comfortable secure fit
- Cam action hinges
- Mastoid temple grip
- Anti-Ocular intrusion system to impact protection
- Includes sport-flex (low light) lens
- Hard case included
What lenses come with these glasses?
Asked on 11/16/2013 by Julie from Seattle, WA
The other lens that the Native Eyewear Vigor Polarized Interchangeable Lens Sunglasses is the sportflex lens which is a very light amber lens.
Answered on 11/18/2013 by Steve from Campmor
|Width Of Sunglasses (temple to temple)
|| 5.5" (139.7 mm)
|| 1.75" (44.45 mm)
|| 2.75" (69.85 mm)
|| 4.53" (115 mm)
|| Rhyno-Tuff Nylon