Glare is reflected light that travels on a horizontal plane. Virtually any surface can be a source of glare, including water, sand, pavement, ice and snow. The lenses in the Native Bomber Polarized Sunglasses incorporate a polarized filter, which absorbs the horizontal light, thus eliminating the glare. You're left with sharp, crisp, glare-free vision with increased contrast and depth perception.
- Fits large to extra large faces.
- Polarized lenses eliminate glare.
- Crystal carbonate lenses are impact resistant and block 100% harmful UV (ABC).
- Rhyno-Tuff® air frames weigh less than 1 oz.
- Venting above lenses to prevent fogging.
- Cushinol nose pads for a comfortable secure fit.
- Cam action hinges.
- Mastoid temple grip.
- Anti-ocular intrusion system for impact protection.
- Soft case included.
Are these the same as the native triumph? I had a bunch of those and they discontinued them. any help would be appreciated.
Asked on 12/19/2012 by Lito from New Jersey
This is the Bomber so it is not the same as the Triumph.
Answered on 1/2/2013 by Steve from Campmor
|Width Of Sunglasses (temple to temple)
|| 5.25" (133.35 mm)
|| 1.5" (38.1 mm)
|| 2.5" (63.5 mm)
|| 4.92" (125 mm)
|| Rhyno-Tuff Nylon