Chris Sharma designed the Evolv Optimus Prime with a versatile down cambered toe for front point edging and climbing vertical to overhanging climbs. It offers high performance in a comfortable fit.
- Perforated upper provides breathability and elasticity
- Semi-symmetric toe box maximizing the edging area.
- PROFILE: Semi symmetrical down cambered (CS1 last)
- SOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber
- RAND: 2.2mm TRAX® duro-rand
- UPPER: Perforated elastic Synthratek synthetic upper
- LINING: Cotton fiber lining in heel cup/toe box
- MIDSOLE: MX-P 1mm half-length midsole.
- Weather Resistant
- Feels half size too small
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: