The Evolv Defy is the best selling men's model and it just got an upgrade. The Defy VTR appeals to new and advanced climbers alike as a comfortable, great-fitting shoe that performs exceptionally well.
- VTR3D rand system
- Very comfortable, bedroom slipper feel and design
- Soft midsole enables good smearing and sensitivity
- Asymmetric toe profile allows good performance even for new climbers
- Medium perforated upper for added breathability
- Molded logo on heel rand
- PROFILE: Asymmetrical toe profile (KA-1 last)
- SOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber
- RAND: VTR3D rand system (thicker in front toe area)
- UPPER: Elastic Synthratek synthetic upper
- LINING: Nylon lining
- MIDSOLE: MX-P: 1mm half-length midsole.
- Long Climbs
- Sprint Climbs
- Feels half size too small
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?:
Are these men's shoe sizes or women's? I wear a woman's 6-6.5...
Asked on 7/7/2012 by Puffy from United States
These are men's shoes and men's sizing
Answered on 7/11/2012 by Steve from Campmor