If only the survivor guys on TV had one of these, their troubles would be over! The Adventure Medical Kits Pocket Survival Pack is a lightweight, compact, comprehensive kit, with everything you need to get out of most any survival situation. Signal for help, find your way, stay warm, repair gear... it's all included in this must-have addition to your day pack, backpack or camp duffel. Weight: 5.6 oz
- Rescue Howler by Fox 40®- ultralight, extremely loud whistle. Exceeds SOLAS and U.S. Coast Guard specifications. Triple-frequency and lanyard hold.
- Rescue Flash Signal Mirror- visible for over 20 miles, durable Lexan® polycarbonate mirror with mil-spec retro-reflective aiming aid for one handed use.
- Accurate, liquid damped, fast acting needle, with groove to accept an improvised lanyard ring.
- Spark-Lite waterproof military firestarter, tested for over 1000 sparks.
- Tinder-Quik is waterproof and burns for 2-3 minutes
- Other Contents
- 2 in. x 26 in. duct tape for repairs, first aid, etc.
- Stainless steel scalpel blade sealed in foil.
- 6 feet of stainless steel utility wire.
- 2 in. x 3 in. Fresnel lens magnifier reads small print, and can start fires using the sun.
- 50 feet of heavy-duty nylon thread for repairs, fishing line, and more.
- 10 feet of braided nylon cord- strength-tested to 150 lbs.
- 4 fishhooks, 2 sinkers, and 1 snap swivel.
- Heavy-duty sewing needle will penetrate heavy materials; large eye for easy threading.
- 3 sq. ft. heavy-duty aluminum foil- to form a container to boil water, cook, reflect heat, and more.
- 4- 2" #3 safety pins.
- Pencil and waterproof paper.
What are the dimensions?
Asked on 2/22/2012 by Anonymous
The kit itself without the packaging is 5 x 4.5 inches.
Answered on 2/24/2012 by Betty
how much does it weigh?
Asked on 2/21/2011 by Anonymous
Weight: 5.6 oz
Answered on 2/22/2011 by Steve from Campmor