The UCO Lumora LED Lantern is a compact and collapsible lantern that provides up to 110 lumens of light that is comfortable to read by. Switch between lantern and flashlight mode by collapsing the lantern when you need more focused lighting. The on/off switch controls the brightness of the lantern-just hold the button and it will dim or brighten, then it flashes twice when it has reached the lowest/highest setting. Perfect for auto and home emergency preparedness kits, RVs, and around the campsite.
- Dimensions-open: 7.25" high x 2.25" diameter (18.4 cm x 5.7 cm)
- Wt. (without batteries) 8.1 oz (230 g)
- Durable rubberized base with fold out legs
- Bright XPE R2 CREE LED 110 lumens
- Battery Type (not included): Four 1.5V AA alkaline
- Collapsible lantern is rugged and water resistant and easy to transport.
- Switch between lantern and flashlight mode by collapsing the lantern when you need more focused lighting.
- Dimming switch controls on/off and switching from bright to low light.
- Includes a dual hook for hanging.
- Battery Life-up to: 15 hours high, 200 hours on low
- Dimensions-closed: 5" high x 2.25" diameter (12.7 cm x 5.7 cm)
are there repair/replacement kits?
Asked on 12/9/2012 by KT from Seattle, WA
Campmor does not carry a repair replacement kit. you can contact UCO at 1-888-297-6062
Answered on 12/12/2012 by Steve from Campmor
How does this lantern compare with the UCO flip lantern?
Asked on 8/8/2012 by Jerry from St. Louis, Mo.
The UCO Lumora has a Lumen output of 110 lumens. The Flip is brighter at 185 lumens. The run time on high for the Lumora is 200 hours on low. The run time on low for the Flip is 45 hours on low.
Answered on 8/8/2012 by Steve from Campmor