Bollé Simmer Mirrored Goggles are sized to fit smaller faces, and feature triple layer face foam for a comfy secure fit. As with all Bollé optics, the Simmer provides 100% protection from harmful UV rays, keeping you safe when you're on the slopes, dawn to dusk.
- Key Features:
- Smaller fit
- Triple layer face foam for a comfy secure fit
- Flow-Tech venting to prevent fogging
- Forestay ""outriggers"" for a perfect fit with helmets
- Spherical lens to eliminate distortions
- Gun-flash coatings on the lenses for improved contrasts and comfort
- P8 plus Carbo-Glass lens is scratch resistant, fog resistant and very clear
- Lenses block 100%UV (ABC) and are virtually shatterproof.
Amber gun lens improves contrasts and is great for partly cloudy to bright days. Citrus gun lens is fairly dark while still offering good contrasts, and ideal for bright days.
Does is it have a snap-on feature or must it go over the head?
Asked on 1/16/2013 by Mamie from West Monroe, LA
The band is elastic and needs to be pulled on over the head to wear.
Answered on 1/21/2013 by Betty
Are these goggles designed for bike riding?
it doesn't appear to come in sizes, although a comment says that women should get a small. is this designed to fit women?
Asked on 1/18/2011 by simcha from huntington beach, california
This goggle is made for skiing and is made to fit smaller frame faces for women and older children specifially.
Answered on 1/21/2011 by Betty
how do I know what size to get?
Asked on 12/27/2010 by Kenner from Galax Va
Generally, women would use smaller fit goggles, average men and large women would use medium fit and large men would use large goggles.
Answered on 12/31/2010 by Betty