If you're serious about your training, then you need a tool that works as hard as you do. The Timex 50 Lap Ironman watch is one to consider. You'll find all your training tools built in, including lap counter, memory recall, chrono with lap and split, and so much more.
- 2 time zones.
- 12/24 hour time.
- Calendar with Month/day/date.
- 100-hour chronograph with lap/split either in large digits.
- 50-lap memory recall.
- 99 lap counter.
- On-the-fly recall.
- Top pusher for easy lap/split.
- Total run format maintains total elapse time less time paused during workout.
- 2 linked timers settable up to 24 hours: countdown/stop (CS), countdown/repeat (CR).
- Interval repitition counter.
- 3 alarms settable for daily/weekday/weekend/weekly with 5-minute backup.
- Hourly chime.
- Built-in setting reminders.
- Indiglo night-light with Night-Mode feature.
- Water-resistant to 100m.
Do you sell replacement bands for this watch?
Asked on 8/17/2012 by Frank from N/A
We do not sell replacement parts, please contact Timex Customer Service at 800-367-9282.
Answered on 8/21/2012 by Anonymous
Can one swim in this watch? Not diving to any great depth, just swimming in the pool, beach, etc.
Asked on 4/7/2011 by Anonymous
Yes, the Timex 50 Lap Ironman watch can be used for swimming. It's not recommended for diving.
Answered on 4/11/2011 by Bob from Campmor
I swam from England to France wearing mine. So I recon the answers-yes.
Answered on 5/10/2012 by Swimdog from Sydney Australia
What's the band like? My husband has a pretty small wrist and many bands are too big.
Asked on 11/26/2010 by Liz B
The band is a black resin band with an adjustable buckle.
Answered on 11/26/2010 by Betty