Carry what you need in comfort with updated The North Face Yavapai Daypack. The angled, recessed BackSaver panel is designed to work with gravity and shift weight closer to the body allowing for a more comfortable fit and less strain for carrying heavy loads. Padded shoulder straps and hipbelt add to the comfort and plenty of compartments and pockets keep you organized for trail, work or school. Fits laptops up to 15"
- FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded Airmesh back panel with Spine channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Padded winged stowable hipbelt
- Angled bottom BackSsaver technology for reduced strain
- Large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve and features ahydration clip/port so it can double as a water bladder pocket
- Fits laptops up to 15"
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Front stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Number of Pockets: 3
- Material: 420 D nylon, 1680D ballistics nylon
- Size: 19" x 13" x 6.5"
- Weight: 2lb. 10 oz
- Capacity: 1830 cu in.
does it have a safety whistle on the chest belt?
Asked on 12/12/2012 by Mom from Washington, DC
The North Face Yavapai Backpack has an emergency whistle on the sternum strap.
Answered on 12/13/2012 by Steve from Campmor