The North Face provides for an excellent backpacking, ice climbing experience with the Casimir 36 Daypack. The comfortable and spacious Casimir features the Opti-Fit suspension system for a level of adjustability and fit unparalleled in lightweight pack design. A stripped down back panel with a fully adjustable harness and hipbelt reduce weight while improving fit and load control. Multiple external pockets are added for easy gear organization and it's top loading for easy gear access.
- Top loading for easy access
- Size-adjustable, gender-specific hipbelt and harness
- Features Opti-Fit suspension technology for optimal fit
- Ultralight nylon pack body
- Steel internal frame
- Multiple external pockets for easy gear organization
- Extra large hip belt pockets
- Reflective hits
- Number of Pockets: 4
- Material: 70D geo ripstop PU nylon
- Size: n/a
- Weight: S/M: 2 lbs 4 oz, M/L: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Capacity: S/M 2197 cu in, M/L 2197 cu in
Does this backpack have a detachable daypack?
Asked on 6/25/2014 by Amanda
The The North Face Casimir 36 Daypack is a day pack so id does not have a detachable day pack.
Answered on 6/26/2014 by Steve from Campmor
what are the dimensions of the bag in inches?
Asked on 1/4/2014 by Denise
The North Face Casimir 36 Daypack is 21 in tall x 10 in wide x 10 in deep.
Answered on 1/9/2014 by Steve from Campmor
|| S/M: 2 lbs 4 oz, M/L: 2 lbs 5 oz
|| S/M 2197 cu in, M/L 2197 cu in
|| 70D geo ripstop PU nylon
|Number of Pockets