The sleek, updated Kestral 28 Pack is one of Osprey's most versatile, do it all packs for backpacking and day hiking. The Kestral stikes a balance between good suspension, light weight, and convenience and features ample storage space, an integrated raincover and reverse compression straps. The Kestrel 28 is a streamlined, clean pack with an attractive all-around feature set. A fixed top pocket with top loading design keeps gear organized efficiently. Two torso sizes and an adjustable harness provide custom fit.
- Fixed top pocket with gear loops and single zippered compartment
- Under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Top loader
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- HDPE headrail (no spring steel frame)
- Stretch woven front pocket
- Stretch woven side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Front daisies with bungee tie offs
- Dual ice axe loops
- Stow on the go trekking pole attachment
- Reverse straight jacket compression straps
- Integrated rain cover
- LightWire frame
- Number of pockets: 8
- Material: 420 D nylon packcloth / 210 double nylon
- Size: S-M n/a M-L: 28" x 13" x 12"
- Weight: S-M 2 lb. 9 oz. / M-L 2 lb. 11 oz.
- Capacity: S-M 1587 cu. in. / M-L 1709 cu. in.
what is the inside layout like one big area with pockets on the outside or is it spilt
Asked on 8/28/2013 by robert from astoria or
The inside of the pack is one compartment ruck sack.
Answered on 9/4/2013 by Steve from Campmor
What is the maximum volume hydration bladder that the Kestrel series can hold? Is it the same for the 28, 48, and 58?
Asked on 6/11/2012 by Light Load from Baltimore
You can put a a 3 Liter hydration reservoir into this pack.
Answered on 6/14/2012 by Steve from Campmor
|| S-M n/a M-L: 28" x 13" x 12"
|| S-M 2 lb. 9 oz. / M-L 2 lb. 11 oz.
|| S-M 1587 cu. in. / M-L 1709 cu. in.
|| 420 D nylon packcloth / 210 double nylon
|Number of Pockets