The Women's Sirrus 36 by Osprey offers Women's specific fit in a sleek, technical daypack that's all you need for a long day out or a light overnighter. Designed for a full day of adventure, this top loader features a large front zippered pocket, front panel access to the main compartment, a fixed top pocket with two zippered organization pockets and zippered fabric pockets on the hipbelt. Airspeed suspension ensures stable carry and incorporates a 3D mesh backpanel for superior ventilation and supportive fit. The integrated built in raincover stows away in a a zippered pocket and the hydration sleeve makes it hydration compatible.
- AirSpeed suspension incorporates a 3D mesh backpanel and LightWire frame
- Spacer mesh harness and hipbelt
- Hydration sleeve with hangar and central exit port with stretch webbing on the shoulder strap
- Integrated built in raincover stows away in a a zippered pocket
- Side pockets with InsideOut compression keep water bottles and other gear secure.
- Zippered harness pocket for an mp3 player or energy gel is located on the right harness strap
- Number of Pockets: 6
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment
- Single ice axe attachment
- Material: 210 D double ripstop nylon / 420 D nylon pack cloth
- Size: 27.5" x 13" x 12"
- Weight: Med 3 lb. / Lg 3 lb 2 oz
- Capacity: Med 2197 cu in / Lg 2319 cu in
|| 27.5" x 13" x 12"
|| Med 3 lb. / Lg 3 lb 2 oz
|| Med 2197 cu in / Lg 2319 cu in
|| 210 D double ripstop nylon / 420 D nylon pack cloth
|Number of Pockets