The Lewis N. Clark RFID Travel Wallet brings travel security to a whole different level, with its RFID-blocking security. Millions of credit cards, debit cards and passports issued since 2006 are embedded with a radio frequency identification chip (RFID) that contains personal information. RFID chips are also used in hotel keys, electronic gate/door keycards, and government, military and port of entry ID cards. The RFID chip is always on, making consumers more susceptible to identity theft. The RFID Travel Wallet blocks RFID signals to help keep your personal information private.
- A must-have for the savvy traveler.
- Blocks RFID signals to keep personal information private.
- Protects against electronic pickpocketing and identity theft.
- Multiple compartments for ID, passport, travel documents, credit cards, currency, etc.
- Wear around neck or shoulder with adjustable lanyard.
Asked on 3/21/2013 by willow
weight: 3 oz or 85 grams.
Answered on 3/22/2013 by Steve from Campmor
What are the dimensions?
Asked on 11/15/2012 by Chris from Michigan
The dimensions of the wallet folded up are : 5" wide x 5.5" long
The dimensions of the wallet stretched out are : 15" long x 5" wide
Answered on 11/16/2012 by Anonymous