State-of-the-art cookware and revolutionary stove design combine to create the fastest, most fuel efficient system ever. The MSR Reactor's radiant burner is enclosed by a unique heat exchanger for unmatched performance in windy conditions while an advanced pressure regulator provides optimal heat output over the life of each fuel canister. Stove and fuel canister stow inside of the high efficiency 1 liter pot that's great for everything from solo trips to cooking for groups of up to three people. A collapsible handle locks the unique see-thru lid in place for safe and easy transport.
- Dimensions: 4.5 in. x 5.5 in (11.4 cm x 14 cm)
- Wt. 14.7 oz ( 417 g)
- Includes one 1 liter pot, heat exchanger and radiant burner
- Fuel: Uses one 8 oz. isobutane canister (sold separately).
- Unrivaled boil time: Out-performs the competition in lab tests - boiling 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes, with an even greater advantage in challenging conditions.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent pending radiant burner and heat exchanger make the Reactor the most efficient all-condition stove system, so you carry less fuel.
- Unmatched wind protection: Radiant burner head is enclosed by heat exchanger for total protection in even the windiest conditions.
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high efficiency pot are combined into one compact, easy to use system.
Does it have a pour-spout?
Asked on 9/11/2013 by lp4eva
The MSR Reactor 1L Stove System has an indentation to help stabilize when you pour anything out.
Answered on 9/12/2013 by Matt from Campmor
Is there a stabilizer available to help minimize tip-overs?
Asked on 8/27/2013 by knad from Shrewsbury, VT