Gregory's commitment to providing the perfect fit is evident in the technology of the Z 65 Internal Frame Pack. It offers maximum comfort and durability with true ventilation across your back without sacrificing the positive load transfer of weight to your hips. The adjustable, newly designed, beefed up waistbelt ensures custom fit and comfortable carry out on the trail. A floating lid, exterior side pockets, dual waist belt pockets, and hydration compatibility are just a few of the features that add to the Z65's long list of advantages. This highly technical pack loads from the top and all access horseshoe front zip allows you get the essential gear you need.
- Jetstream LTS Suspension
- Dual hydration ports and sleeve
- Side, bottom and top compression
- Dual quick access waistbelt pockets
- Exterior side pockets with pass through compression
- Water resistant zippers
- Top load access
- All access horseshoe front zip
- Dual axe/tool attachment points with secure carry under compression flaps
- Removable top lid
- Sturdy 11m Eva foam harnesses
- Number of pockets: 3
- Torso Length: n/a
- Material: 210 D double diamond ripstop / 210 D x 420D HD flat weave
- Size: n/a
- Weight: S: 3 lbs. 15 oz./ M: 4 lbs. 3 oz. / L: 4 lbs. 7 oz.
- Capacity: S: 3539 cu. in / M: 3906 cu in. / L: 4272 cu. in.
What is the torso length of this pack?
What waist sizes will it accommodate?
Asked on 11/2/2013 by JadedFan from PA
The torso range is as follows:
The waist range:
M- 28"- 34"
L- 34" and up.
Answered on 11/5/2013 by Steve from Campmor
Most other Gregory packs I've looked at have colors that, to the eye, aren't quite how they're described. Can anybody tell me how orange "ember orange" is?
Is this a darker/reddish orange? Or something a little lighter? Hard to tell from the one pic posted.
Thanks for your help!
Asked on 4/6/2013 by Brent from Denver
The orange would be a reddish orange-a darker orange tending toward a red.
Answered on 4/8/2013 by Steve from Campmor
i need the dimensions of the bag for shipping quote with Bongo international. i have the weight but not the dimensions, can you send please
Asked on 8/14/2012 by j from london, uk
The bag is approxiamtely 23 x 13 x 9 inches
Answered on 8/15/2012 by Betty
|| S: 3 lbs. 15 oz./ M: 4 lbs. 3 oz. / L: 4 lbs. 7 oz.
|| S: 3539 cu. in / M: 3906 cu in. / L: 4272 cu. in.
|| 210 D double diamond ripstop / 210 D x 420D HD flat weave
|Number of Pockets