Gregory's fast, Fury Daypack is perfect for peak baggers, adventure racers, and minimalist thru hikers as well. Breathable harness and waist belt designs include mesh channels to ensure you stay cool during fast paced endeavors while the anatomical back panel maintains comfort and stability at speed. It strikes a balance between minimalism, versatility and durability rarely found in a backpack.
- FTS Transfer system (FTS) eliminates the need for a stay by incorporating an active, breathable suspension based on tried and true fit
- Contoured foam back panel provides support and weight transfer
- Flexible shoulder straps and waist belts allow for unencumbered movement
- Lightweight and durable materials
- Aluminum strut above the harness activates load lifters
- Breathable mesh backpanel with center channel vents
- Side and bottom compression
- Shoulder strap stash pockets
- Cross elastic hydration tube retainer
- Large side pockets
- Reversed top loading main access for clean lines and easy use
- Top pocket with internal security compartment
- Dual front stretch bucket pockets
- Dual tool/axe trekking pole attachment points
- Number of pockets: 7
- Torso Length: n/a
- Material: 210 D Dynajjin / 420 D nylon
- Size: n/a
- Weight: Med: 2 lbs. 2 oz. / Lg: 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Capacity: Med: 1953 cu in. / Lg: 2075 cu. in.
Could this work as a carry on bag for flying? Is it big enough to hold 3-4 days of stuff? but also small enough to fit in an overhead compartment on a plane?
Asked on 7/6/2014 by Richard
With dimensions of 20" x 10" x 7" this pack would fall within many carry on guidelines.
Answered on 7/10/2014 by Steve from Campmor
does this pac have sufficient room to hold gear for a one or two day overnight trip---if not, what would you recommend
Asked on 5/19/2012 by Anonymous
As long as you are using this pack in warmer weather and use a compact sleeping bag and pad you can probably use this for a weekend pack. You would need to practice ultralight weight packing though.
Answered on 5/21/2012 by Steve from Campmor
|| Med: 2 lbs. 2 oz. / Lg: 2 lb. 4 oz.
|| Med: 1953 cu in. / Lg: 2075 cu. in.
|| 210 D Dynajjin / 420 D nylon
|Number of Pockets