Gregory's Deva 70 Internal Frame Pack provides the Women's specific custom fit and comfort you need with loads of pockets for super packing options. The updated AFS Response System registers your hip angle so your pack moves with you as you move out on the trail and multiple access points make it easy to get to all your necessities packed inside.
- Response AFS women-specific suspension features a pre-curved harness and waistbelt with EVA foam that keeps the pack in place and optimizes load transfer on your hips and shoulders.
- Single 7075-T6 aluminum stay integrates with upper thermo molded composite load lifting panel to prevent barreling
- Thermomolded EVA back panel features a grippy lumbar pad that helps keep the pack positioned properly and effectively transfers load weight to your hips
- LifeSpan EVA foam technology for precurved harness and waistbelt keeps them from compressing and maximizes comfort throughout the life of the pack.
- Waistbelt load stabilizer straps control pack pivot as you move customizing the carry to your terrain.
- Auto cant harness technology
- Auto-fit waistbelt adjustment system
- Quick draw easy to open drawstring system on main access
- Stash pocket on underside of the top lid for personal items
- Top lid can be removed and configured for a lumbar/ fannie pack or sling bag.
- Front pocket and twin side pockets
- Hideaway water bottle pocket with bungee to secure bottles
- Dual waistbelt pockets
- Hydration sleeve and dual side easy to feed ports for your hose
- DWR coated water resistant zippers
- Dual layer, wear resistant bottom panel
- Number of pockets: 8
- Torso Length: XS: 14" - 16" / S:16" - 18" / M: 18" - 20"
- Material: 210-denier double diamond ripstop and 210- and 420-denier flat weave fabric
- Size: n/a
- Weight: XS: 5 lbs. 9 oz. / S: 5 lbs. 12 oz. / M: 5 lbs. 15 oz.
- Capacity: XS: 4150 cu in. / S: 4272 cu. in. / M: 4455 cu. in.
Does this pack have a compartment for a sleeping bag?
Asked on 7/1/2013 by MKT2100 from Wyoming
Yes the Deva has a sleeping bag compartment.
Answered on 7/2/2013 by Matt from Campmor
What if my torso measures borderline, or at the high-end of a Small and low-end of a Medium (e.g. 18 inches). Which pack should I choose, the small or larger one?
Asked on 7/10/2012 by Learner from Burlington, VT
I would opt for the larger size unless my hips/ waist was smaller.
Answered on 7/16/2012 by Steve from Campmor
how do you measure torso length ?
Asked on 4/3/2012 by jim from lewisville nc
Measure from the C7, the prominent bone at the base of the neck to the point parallel to your hip bone.
Answered on 4/4/2012 by Anonymous
|| XS: 5 lbs. 9 oz. / S: 5 lbs. 12 oz. / M: 5 lbs. 15 oz.
|| XS: 4150 cu in. / S: 4272 cu. in. / M: 4455 cu. in.
|| 210-denier double diamond ripstop and 210- and 420-denier flat weave fabric
|| XS: 14" - 16" / S:16" - 18" / M: 18" - 20"
|Number of Pockets