The super compact and ultralight Sea to Summit 35 Liter Ultra-Sil Dry Sack may not be intended for boating or marine use, but it still provides excellent protection from rain and splashes, making it ideal for camping and backpacking. Ultra-Sil fabric is made from the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon available, making these stuff sacks 50% lighter than other popular Sea To Summit dry sacks.
- Super compact and ultra lightweight.
- Made of Ultra-Sil nylon, a polyurethane coated Siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability.
- Watertight, non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal.
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing.
- Nearly transparent for good visibility of contents.
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed.
- Round bottom.
- Size: 12 in. x 27 in.
- Wt. 2.3 oz.
Is the 12 x 27 inch dimension listed how much will fit inside or the size of the dry sack laying flat? I am trying to find one my sleeping pad will fit in.
Asked on 1/3/2011 by Brian from Manokotak
Sea To Summit 35 Liter Ultra-Sil Dry Sack 12 x 27 dimension is diameter and length
Answered on 1/6/2011 by Steve from Campmor