The super compact and ultralight Sea to Summit 8 Liter Ultra-Sil Dry Sack may not be intended for boating or marine use, but it still provides excellent protection from rain and splashes, making it ideal for camping and backpacking. Ultra-Sil fabric is made from the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon available, making these stuff sacks 50% lighter than other popular Sea To Summit dry sacks.
- Super compact and ultra lightweight.
- Made of Ultra-Sil nylon, a polyurethane coated Siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability.
- Watertight, non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal.
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing.
- Nearly transparent for good visibility of contents.
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed.
- Round bottom.
- Size: 6.5 in. x 18 in.
- Wt. 1.1 oz.
- Easy to Use
- Good Design
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?:
Is the 18" length before or after the stuff sack is rolled closed? I would like to put a thermarest pad in it.
Asked on 1/23/2013 by LG from Tupper Lake, NY
The 18" is unrolled. Rolled more like 14" long.
Answered on 1/24/2013 by Steve from Campmor