Fire up the grill and stove with the durable, propane powered Coleman® PerfectFlow Grill Stove- perfect for camping, tailgating picnics or emergencies. Sautee veggies while you're grilling up chicken, or get the soup going while you're cooking up burgers. Both the grill and stove surface are fully adjustable, generating up to 10,000 BTU's of cooking power. The WindBlock System and PerfectFlow Propane Pressure Control Technology keep the heat steady for consistent cooking. When the meal is over, the non-stick surface that made cooking so easy makes cleanup just as simple and quick.
- Grill and stove in 1 outdoor product to cook and grill at the same time
- Propane powered(sold separately)
- PerfectFlow: Pressure-Control system
- BTU: Two 10,000 BTU burners
- WindBlock wind shielding system for maximum heat
- Removable die-cast aluminum grill grate and nickel-chrome stove grate for easy clean up
- Grease-management system with removable dishwasher-safe tray
- Optional Griddle sold separately
- Size: 21" x 13.5" x 5.6 "
- Weight: 12.5 lb.
do you sell the adapter so that it connects to a 20 lb propane tank?
Asked on 7/28/2014 by Bri
Can you still use the grill side to boil water, etc.? Or is that side just a grill, and you should keep pots and pans off? Thanks!
Asked on 6/14/2014 by Jen from Central Coast, CA
The grill side can boil water, but would take longer since its not a direct flame.
Answered on 6/16/2014 by Matt from Campmor
Propane powered(sold separately
What does this mean? Propane disposable canisters, or propane refillable tanks?
Asked on 9/17/2013 by gold panner from mountain home, wy
This stove is meant for both containers of propane. The 16 oz. cylinder is disposable, and you would need an adapter for a bulk tank.
Answered on 9/19/2013 by Matt from Campmor