The North Face Conness 70 Pack is a full featured, technical pack for multi day use that will carry heavy loads over uneven terrain with ease and comfort. It features the Opti-Fit X suspension system which creates intrinsic airflow channels without sacrificing load control. This top loading pack offers multiple pockets and gear attachment points so you always have quick access to your essentials and removable lid converts to a lumbar pack for quick side trips.
- Proprietary Opti-Fit X technology provides unparalleled fit and ventilation
- Next-gen X Radial frame is light and strong yet provides superior carry
- Top loader with additional panel zip opening for quick access to gear
- Opti-Fit adjustment system ensures perfect fit
- Multiple pockets and gear attachment points
- Removable lid converts to lumbar pack
- Dedicated sleeping bag compartment with separate entry
- Torso length: n/a
- Number of pockets: 4
- Material: 210 Dura Geo Ripstop Nylon, 630D Ballistics Nylon
- Size: 15 x 9.5" x 27.5"
- Weight: S-M 5 lbs. 12 oz., L-XL 5 lbs. 13 oz
- Capacity: S-M 4271 cu in LXL 4271 cu in
I can't find a sizing chart for this pack. My son is 16" torso and I am a 19".
Asked on 11/24/2013 by Jbrown from olathe, ks
The Torso range:
s-m(15 in - 18 in)
LXL(17 in -21 in)
Answered on 11/26/2013 by Steve from Campmor
|| 15" x 9.5" x 27.5"
|| S-M 5 lbs. 12 oz., L-XL 5 lbs. 13 oz
|| S-M 4271 cu in LXL 4271 cu in
|| 211 Dura Geo Ripstop Nylon, 630D Ballistics Nylon
|Number of Pockets