The Leatherman Super Tool® 300 is the multi-tool for the working man. Large pliers are extra strong and the sloped top handle design means you can maneuver them further into tight spaces. When you're working with gloves on, the large side cutouts make it easier to grab components and rolled handles make for a comfortable grip. Includes removable stranded, hard and regular wire cutters that allow you to repair or resharpen on the spot with the tools file. Includes 19 tools in all!
- 19 tools all ready for your toughest jobs.
- Stainless steel handles and body.
- All locking blades and tools.
- Comfort-sculpted handles with cutouts for access with gloves on.
- 420HC Clip point knife with straight edge.
- 420HC Sheepsfoot serrated knife.
- Needlenose pliers.
- Regular pliers.
- 154CM removable wire cutters.
- 154CM removable hard- wire cutters.
- Stranded wire cutters.
- Wire stripper.
- Electrical crimper.
- 5/16"" screwdriver.
- 7/32"" screwdriver.
- 1/8"" screwdriver.
- Phillips screwdriver.
- Wood/metal file.
- Bottle opener.
- Can opener.
- 9 ""/ 22 cm. ruler.
- Awl with thread loop.
- Size: 4.5"" / 11.5 cm. (closed)
- Weight: 10.5 oz.
Where is the Leatherman made? Made in USA?
Asked on 3/14/2011 by asdfasdf
The Leatherman Supertool 300 is made in the USA..
Answered on 3/14/2011 by Bob from Campmor
Asked on 12/7/2010 by Anonymous
Leatherman Supertool 300 comes with a fabric pouch.
Answered on 12/8/2010 by Steve from Campmor