The Gordini Men's Sleeper III Insulated Mitts combine 600 fill power insulation with an ultra breathable Aquabloc® waterproof/windproof insert to keep your hands warm and dry when temps hover at freezing and the day stretches from sunrise to sunset. The dura-grip palm, fingers, and thumb with leather reinforcement ensures superior dexterity and durability for adjusting gear and gripping poles.
- Heavy denier fabric construction
- Dura-grip palm, fingers, and thumb with genuine leather reinforcement
- Naturalloft® insulating concept: 600 fill power 70% goose down and 30% waterfowl feathers on the back of the hand with Megaloft® on the palm side delivers exceptional warmth
- Hydrowick microdenier lining wicks away moisture; keeps your hands dry and warm
- Ultra breathable waterproof, windproof Aquabloc® insert
- Gauntlet cinch closure around wrist seals out wind and snow
- Drawcord at cuff for a secure fit over jacket cuff