The Colorado canoe is a durably constructed two-person inflatable that features a durable 600 denier polyester top and 1000 denier tarpaulin bottom for years of use one the river, lake or pond. Included seats can be removed to accommodate a single paddler plus gear. One-way Boston valves make this inflatable canoe easy to inflate using most pumps and quick to deflate. Kit includes a carry bag, repair kit and pressure gauge (for correct inflation pressure).
- 2-person 470lb capacity is great for day paddles or short overnight excursions on protected water
- Covered, adjustable seats can be removed for one-person paddling
- Separate air chambers built into the boat provide an extra measure of safety; NMMA certified
- 600D Polyester Cover with 1000D Tarpaulin Bottom enclose 18 gauge PVC bladders for durability
- Carry bag and inflation pressure gauge included
- Boston valves provide ease of inflation and deflation
- Bow and stern carry handles
- Length: 10ft. 11in.
- Beam: 2ft. 11in.
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Capacity: 470 lbs.
I am looking for replacement parts for this. Sevylor Colorado. I am in need of a floor bladder replacement. I am unable to locate anywhere in the USA. I found 1 online but they are located in the UK. and the replacement part will cost more to ship than just buying a whole new Canoe. I've used my Colorado 3x during the 2012 summer season, and havent been able to use since. Please help.... thanks, Jeff
Asked on 6/13/2014 by Tingley37 from Gladstone, Oregon
Unfortunately this floor bladders are not available.
Answered on 6/17/2014 by Steve from Campmor
What is the difference between this one and the other sevylor canoe (Item #: 41399)? What is the length of this canoe?
Asked on 4/23/2014 by Kayak Newbie from Dallas, TX
This one has has a 600 D nylon cover and 1000D bottom verses the 420 D cover of the 41399. The New one 78979 also comes with Boston valves which is an improvement and it is cheaper. all around this is a great value.
Answered on 4/24/2014 by Steve from Campmor