The Deluxe Center cart easily hauls a canoe or kayak to and from the water whether traversing asphalt, gravel, dirt or mud. Its wider frame and double leg kickstand provide a super stable loading platform, while still collapsing for easy stowage. The pneumatic air filled wheels can be quickly removed for storage in the boat or in the car using a pair of quick-flip keeper pins
- Collapsible canoe and kayak cart with double leg kickstand designed for optimum use under the center of boat
- Pneumatic wheels handle hard terrain or loose, rocky trails with ease
- Keeper pins allow wheels to be removed for stowage inside boat or vehicle
- Includes 2 cinch straps for secure transport over bumpy ground
- 200 lb. maximum load capacity
- Anodized aluminum construction
will this work with a sit-on-top tandem kayak?
Asked on 6/2/2014 by russ from NYC
The Seattle Sports Deluxe Kayak and Canoe Center Cart would work well with a tandem sit-on-top kayak.
Answered on 6/3/2014 by Steve from Campmor
what is the tire size?
Asked on 5/1/2014 by Dave from Sauk City, WI
The tire size listed on the the tire: 260cm x 85cm.
Answered on 5/1/2014 by Bob from Campmor
|| In use Dimensions: 29" W x 14" H x 14" D
Packed Dimensions: 28" W x 13" H x 5" D
Weight: 7 lbs.
Maximum capacity: 200lbs.