The PackLight kayak is designed to be an extremely compact and lightweight recreational inflatable kayak equipped with several unique features to make it the perfect ultra-light kayak for paddling in remote locations. It features easy to use Twistlok and one-way valves for easy inflation and compresses down for optimum packability. When out on the water, the mesh carry bag doubles as an on-deck gear bag for securing smaller items. Includes mesh carry bag, repair kit and owners manual.
- Extremely lightweight and packable 7'10" recreational inflatable ideal for backcountry travel or hike-in lakes
- Tough welded seams
- Durable fabric reinforced polyurethane construction
- D-rings provide additional tie-downs for extra gear
- Easy to use Twistloc valves for inflation and deflation can accommodate a variety of pumps
- Molded rubber carry handle
- 3 chambers
- NMMA Certified
Why don't you carry the paddle for this kayak?
Asked on 8/9/2014 by s
A better paddle than the 4 section Advanced Elements is the Aquabound 4-piece item # 70877http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___70877
It has stiffer blades (efficient) than the 4-piece paddles currently available from Advanced Elements.
Answered on 8/14/2014 by Steve from Campmor
How many air chambers and how much does the complete package weigh?
Asked on 7/25/2014 by Cowboy from Willis, TX
The Advanced Elements PackLite Kayak has 3 chambers and weighs 6.5 lb.
Answered on 7/28/2014 by Steve from Campmor
How much can it carry? One person and a backpack full o gear?
Asked on 5/20/2014 by huh? from finger lakes