The PackLight kayak is designed to be an extremely compact and lightweight recreational inflatable kayak equipped with several unique features to make it the perfect ultra-light kayak for paddling in remote locations. It features easy to use Twistlok and one-way valves for easy inflation and compresses down for optimum packability. When out on the water, the mesh carry bag doubles as an on-deck gear bag for securing smaller items. Includes mesh carry bag, repair kit and owners manual.
- Extremely lightweight and packable 7'10" recreational inflatable ideal for backcountry travel or hike-in lakes
- Tough welded seams
- Durable fabric reinforced polyurethane construction
- D-rings provide additional tie-downs for extra gear
- Easy to use Twistloc valves for inflation and deflation can accommodate a variety of pumps
- Molded rubber carry handle
How much can it carry? One person and a backpack full o gear?
Asked on 5/20/2014 by huh? from finger lakes