The Atlas Aspect snowshoe combines a rugged, serrated t-frame with lightweight and compact construction to create the ultimate backcountry snowshoe for any mountaineer, ice climber or snowboarder. Atlas fuses secure Z-strp bindings, an aggressive sawtooth frame and crampons designed to handle steep ascents and an articulating suspension system to create an easy to pack backcountry mountaineering snowshoe. Available in 2 sizes.
- ReactiV-Trac construction features a traction friendly frame with Atlas' Spring Loaded Suspension, allowing the frame, binding and crampon to conform and articulate independently with the terrain.
- Spring-Loaded Suspension (SLS) patented design suspends the snowshoe close underfoot so it can move freely with its intended articulation, absorbing impact, flexing naturally and allowing deeper crampon penetration into the slope.
- The PackFlat binding is designed to fit bigger snowboarding and climbing boots while being able to nest compactly in the back of a mountaineering pack.
- PackFlat binding also features a single quick-lash urethane z-strap that holds the foot securely.
- Infinity decking is built to optimize surface area while still being abrasion resistant.
|User Weight (including any gear):
|| 24 in: 100-190 lbs.; 28 in: 135-225 lbs.
|Frame Dimensions (LxW)(inches):
|| (24in): 24 in, x 28 in(28in): 28 in x 9i n.
|| 24 in: 4.12 lbs.; 28 in: 4.36 lbs.
|| stainless steel