The Atlas 9 series snowshoe kit for men includes feature-filled trail walking snowshoes, 2-piece adjustable LockJaw poles and a zippered carry bag for storage and travel. Lightweight aluminum V-frame tracks straight in deeper snow and the turned-up tail rolls easily into each step for a natural gait over rolling terrain. Comfortable and smooth strap Wrapp trail bindings securely attach any hiking boot to the snowshoe. Atlas' patent-pending FRS (Free-Rotating Suspension) provides natural articulation over uneven ground while allowing the snowshoe frame to flex, increasing traction. The Atlas 925 and 930 snowshoe sets are ideal kits to begin exploring flat and rolling winter terrain.
- Men's specific 3-piece snowshoe kit features trail walking snowshoes, compact poles and a carry tote to carry it all.
- Free-Rotating Suspension (FRS) cushions each step, allowing for articulation of the foot with minimal resistance and unparalleled freedom of movement.
- Flexible and durable Nytex decking stays flexible in very cold weather
- Comfortable and easy-to-use, Wrapp Trail bindings are easy to enter and exit while cradling the foot securely.
- Tempered steel toe crampons and heel tri-cleat provide traction on icy trails
- Snowshoe storage and carry tote features a roll top closure for quick top end loading plus an adjustable shoulder strap.
- 2 section LockJaw poles feature a sturdy 6000 series seamless aluminum shaft and an easy to adjust and secure LockJaw adjustment mechanism.
My husband wears size 11 shoe do I get him a 25 or 30 inch snowboard?
Asked on 12/2/2013 by Didi from Pa
The size of the foot does not determine the length of the snowshoe. It is his weight that determines the size he should get:
25 in: 120-200 lbs.; 30 in: 150-250 lbs
Answered on 12/3/2013 by Steve from Campmor
|| Men's Atlas 925 and 930
|User Weight (including any gear):
|| 25 in: 120-200 lbs.; 30 in: 150-250 lbs.
|| Trail walking and rolling terrrain
|Frame Dimensions (LxW)(inches):
|| (25 in): 25 in. x 9 in.(30 in.): 30 in. x 9 in.
|| 25 in: 4.21 lbs.; 30 in: 4.55 lbs.
|| 6061 aluminum
|| tempered steel