The Elektra 9 series snowshoe kit for women includes feature-filled trail walking snowshoes, 2-piece adjustable LockJaw poles and a zippered carry bag for storage and travel. Women's specific lightweight aluminum V-frame accommodates a woman's shorter stride over rolling terrain. Comfortable and smooth strap Wrapp trail bindings securely attach any hiking boot to the snowshoe. Atlas' patent-pending FRS (Free-Rotating Suspension) provides natural articulation over uneven ground while allowing the snowshoe frame to flex, increasing traction. The Atlas Elektra 923 and 927 snowshoe sets are ideal kits to begin exploring flat and rolling winter terrain.
- Women's 3-piece snowshoe kit features trail walking snowshoes, compact poles and a carry tote to carry it all.
- Elektra design features a frame shaped to accommodate the biomechanical differences of a woman's natural gait and binding built around a woman's boot.
- Free-Rotating Suspension (FRS) cushions each step, allowing for articulation of the foot with minimal resistance and unparalleled freedom of movement.
- Flexible and durable Nytex decking stays flexible in very cold weather
- Comfortable and easy-to-use, Wrapp Trail bindings are easy to enter and exit while cradling the foot securely.
- Tempered steel toe crampons and heel tri-cleat provide traction on icy trails
- Snowshoe storage and carry tote features a roll top closure for quick top end loading plus an adjustable shoulder strap.
- 2 section LockJaw poles feature a sturdy 6000 series seamless aluminum shaft and a women's specific grip.
|| Elektra 9 Series 23 and 27 in
|User Weight (including any gear):
|| 23 in: 80-160 lbs.; 27 in: 120-200 lbs.
|| Trails and rolling terrain
|Frame Dimensions (LxW)(inches):
|| (23 in.): 23 in. x 8.25 in.(27 in.): 27 in. x 9 in.
|| 23 in: 3.87 lbs.; 27 in: 4.02 lbs.
|| 6061 aluminum
|| tempered steel