The Guide Traverse features all of the best snowshoe components from Redfeather to create a top-notch backcountry shoe capable of steep ascents and deep snow. The western round tail design maximizes flotation, while the aggressive crampon system maximizes traction and grip. Redfeather adds a secure quick release binding to make this snow easy to put on, take off, or adjust with one strap. Superior TX 45 Rip Stop decking holds up to years of abrasions and below zero temps while still floating the shoe and remaining soft. Included heel lift bar makes long, steep ascents much less tiring.
- Oversize 7/8 inch extruded 6000 series aircraft aluminum Western Round Tail frame is lightweight yet durable and provides maximum flotation.
- Traverse quick release binding system features a single pull strap designed for quick and easy entry and exit, and is adjustable to fit any adult size boot or shoe.
- Pivot rod hinge allows the tail of snowshoe to stay down during stride, keeping the tips up for greater stability - ideal in deeper snow.
- Stainless steel Condor crampon system features aggressive toe crampons for climbing and serious rear crampons for stability when descending or traversing hills. Powder coated to help she snow and ice
- TX 45 Decking is strong and durable, yet still soft in sub-zero temperatures
- Dynamic powder coated stainless steel heel lift flips up to assist when climbing steep hills.
|| Guide Traverse
|User Weight (including any gear):
|| 25 in: up to 175 lbs., 30 in: up to 220 lbs.; 36 in: over 220 lbs.
|| Backcountry and light mountaineering
|Frame Dimensions (LxW)(inches):
|| 25 in, 30 in, 36 in
|| 25 in: 4.7 lbs.; 30 in: 5.2 lbs.; 36 in: 5.6 lbs.
|| TX 45
|| 7/8 inch extruded 6000 series aircraft aluminum
|| powder coated stainless steel