The Redfeather Hike Snowshoes are an excellent value for trail walking and exploring on flat to rolling winter terrain. These easy to use snowshoes provide great stability and floatation, without sacrificing performance utilizing a durable yet lightweight 6000 series aircraft aluminum western frame, secure bindings and stainless steel crampons.
- Western round tail style 6000 series aircraft aluminum frame provides maximum flotation and unmatched stability
- Rugged, secure Control Binding features a solid attachment for any hiking or light winter boots. Flexible urethane and nylon web straps securely hold the boot in the binding.
- A live action hinge connects the binding to the snowshoe, which lifts the tail of the shoe from the snow with every step for added mobility and speed
- Sure Grip crampon system with stainless steel front and rear crampons for stability and traction. Powder coating helps shed snow and ice.
- TX 35 Rip Stop decking provides superior puncture and abrasion resistance while staying soft and flexible in sub-zero temperatures
Will these fit with size 13 heavy winter boots?
Asked on 1/26/2014 by Richard from United States
The Redfeather Men's Hike Series Snowshoe will accommodate a size 13 winter pack boot.
Answered on 1/29/2014 by Steve from Campmor
Asked on 10/14/2013 by David from Santa Fe, NM
Answered on 11/23/2013 by bucky from Plattsburgh, ny
These come in 25 inch, 30 inch and 36 inch. You would have to select size when purchasing based on the weight chart below.
User Weight (including any gear): 25 in: up to 175 lbs.; 30 in: up to 220 lbs.; 36 in: over 220 lbs
Answered on 10/18/2013 by Betty
|| Men's Hike Series
|User Weight (including any gear):
|| 25 in: up to 175 lbs.; 30 in: up to 220 lbs.; 36 in: over 220 lbs
|| Trail walking to rolling terrain
|Frame Dimensions (LxW)(inches):
|| 25 in, 30 in, 36 in
|| 25 in: 3.2 lbs.; 30 in: 4.0 lbs.; 4.4 lbs.
|| TX 35
|| 6000 series aircraft aluminum
|| powder coated stainless steel