The Women's Hike Snowshoes are an excellent value for trail walking and exploring on flat to rolling winter terrain. These easy to use snowshoes provide great stability and floatation, without sacrificing performance utilizing a durable yet lightweight 6000 series aircraft aluminum western frame, secure bindings and stainless steel crampons.
- Western round tail style 6000 series aircraft aluminum frame provides maximum flotation and unmatched stability
- Rugged, secure Control Binding features a solid attachment for any hiking or light winter boots. Flexible urethane and nylon web straps securely hold the boot in the binding.
- A live action hinge connects the binding to the snowshoe, which lifts the tail of the shoe from the snow with every step for added mobility and speed
- Sure Grip crampon system with stainless steel front and rear crampons for stability and traction. Powder coated to help shed and ice.
- TX 35 Rip Stop decking provides superior puncture and abrasion resistance while staying soft and flexible in sub-zero temperatures
Asked on 2/5/2014 by Pepe from NW Penna.
The 22" is 7.75" wide at it's widest point and the 25 in is 8 in at it's widest point.
Answered on 2/5/2014 by Steve from Campmor
|| Womens Hike 22 and 25
|User Weight (including any gear):
|| 22 in: up to 150 lbs.; 25 in: up to 175 lbs.
|| Trail walking to rolling terrain
|Frame Dimensions (LxW)(inches):
|| 22 in, 25 in
|| 22 in: 2.6 lbs.; 25 3.0 lbs.
|| TX 35
|| 6000 series aircraft aluminum
|| powder coated stainless steel