Redfeather Y20 snowshoes for kids feature a 20 inch modified V-Tail frame design for excellent maneuverability in the snow. Designed for use by kids weighing up to 80 lbs., these recreational snowshoes feature 20 inch 6000 series aluminum frames, flexible yet secure bindings and real aluminum crampons. A TX 35 Rip Stop deck completes the shoe and is both puncture and abrasion resistant for years of use.
- Recreational modified V-Tail kids snowshoes feature 6000 series lightweight aircraft aluminum frame for strength and durability and a shape that excels for maneuvering around rocks and trees in the snow.
- Flexible and secure binding features lateral support plus a quick adjusting toe, mid-section and heel straps
- A live action hinge connects the binding to the snowshoe, which lifts the tail of the shoe from the snow with every step for added mobility and speed
- Aluminum front and rear crampons have superior bite for traction and stability
- TX 35 Rip Stop decking provides superior puncture and abrasion resistance while staying soft and flexible in sub-zero temperatures
|User Weight (including any gear):
|| up to 80 lbs.
|| Flat trails to gently rolling terrain
|Frame Dimensions (LxW)(inches):
|| 20 inch
|| 2.2 lbs.
|| TX 35
|| 6000 series aircraft aluminum