Designed for backcountry hiking, the Everest is a high-performance snowshoe perfect for steep ascents and access to summits. The light and sturdy deck has a sharp front edge that provides great snow shedding, and high carbon steel crampons ensure maximum traction on any terrain and condition. The Contact harness with BOA mechanism offers an easy to adjust custom fit for 360-degree retention. The free foot rotation on axle ensures an efficient stride and the heel raiser reduces calf fatigue while climbing.
- Backcountry high-performance snowshoe for steep ascents and access to summits
- Polymer molded deck is Light, sturdy, and resistant down to -40 degree C
- V-RAIL crampons provide maximum traction uphill, traverse and downhill
- Simple BOA adjustment mechanism is user-friendly, winter proof and has lifetime warranty.
- Sharp Edge decking provides great snow shedding
- U-BAR technology features a U-shaped profile to further reinforce the deck structure
- Zero Boundary HCS front crampons and V-RAIL provides traction on any terrain and conditions
- Freemotion pivot enables foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride
- Contact harness system with EVA padding provides 360-degree retention for optimal support on various terrain conditions
- Step-Up heel raiser reduces calf fatigue while climbing
- Snowfree Deck Surface has excellent snow shedding properties
|User Weight (including any gear):
|| 22 in: 60-200 lbs.; 27 in: 125-200 lbs.
|| Backcountry travel including steep ascents
|Frame Dimensions (LxW)(inches):
|| 22 in, 27 in
|| 22 in: 4.19 lbs./1.9kg; 27 in: 4.63 lbs./2.1 kg
|| Integral polymer frame
|| high carbon steel